Sunday, June 12, 2011

...a whale of a tic-tac gift-y.

So a few days ago I was playing with my copics and was having fun coloring this little whale. Then the tic-tac madness took over and I simply had to put the two together. So here it is.
I thought it needed a little sparkle so I used my handy-dandy copic multiliner and drew in a little blow hole so I could then draw in the glittery spray.

On the back I continued the spray and glitter. The scalloped edge was made with one of my favorite dies and my Big Shot. The die adds a lovely scalloped edge and if you flip it around it makes perfect little ocean waves.
All Products are A Muse Studio
Card Recipe: Stamp Sets-keep swimmin'; Cardstock-sky gingham; Ink-Memento Black; Copics; Quickie Glue Pen; Diamond Glitter; Tic-Tacs.

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

These are so cute Lara! So clever!