Friday, August 26, 2011

...chocolate

I've been obsessed with dressing up treats for the last little bit and I don't see that ending any time soon. Here are 2 of my latest. Hope you find them inspiring!



It's amazing to me how much fun a simple chocolate bar can look when you dress it well. So much fun to play with! Frightful and delightful indeed!

All Products are A Muse Studio
Treat Recipe: Stampset-too cute to spook, Ink-versamark, onyx, Cardstock-onyx, orange polka dot, Sleepy Hallow, wasabi, slate woodgrain; Accessories-web/swirl impression plates, onyx baker's twine, onyx and white embossing powder, twinkle stickers, nestibilities circle die, tag die, sanding block and score board.

3 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

More cuteness! (I heard about your new gig...CONGRATS!!!) :D

Pamela Fredrickson said...

These candy bar wrappers are WICKED awesome. Will have to CASE these!!!

Lara said...

Thanks! I had so much fun making them! I love how the textures and patterns play so well with each other. Gotta love our fab selection! :)