Friday, June 10, 2011

...kissing.

Shocking, I know! But really who doesn't love a good smackaroo.
Only, what I was actually talking about in this particular case was kissing stamps. To do this you ink one stamp and then use it as your ink pad for another stamp. Following me? It's lots of fun! I love to get more milage out of the stamps I have. Here's a card I made...with kissing.
All products are A Muse Studio
Card Recipe: Stamp Sets- Lots of Dots, Birthday Greetings, Mesh Background; Cardstock- Lime, Sugar, Onyx, Ink-Ocean, Bermuda, Grass, Papaya, Onyx; Accessories- Scallop border die.

6 comments:

liannallama said...

What a super card! The greeting looks perfect stamped over the pretty textured dots!

Pamela said...

Great card! It looks just like you could touch the mesh on the card!

JulieHRR said...

YAY, LARA!!! It isn't just the dots with the mesh, but the whole color scheme that makes this card so much fun!!!

Laurie Chilton said...

I just love that mesh. I am kicking myself for not ordering it. Wonderful look....great job!

VanessaB said...

very cute card. love how it turned out! :)

Doris Garvey said...

Nicely done!