Thursday, June 16, 2011

...quiche.

So when I'm not being crafty, I am often cookin' something up in the kitchen. Here is my fav recipe for quiche...it's so good!




And today I just love quiche. Especially when it bakes up so nice and fluffy.


Roasted Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, & Kalamata Olive Quiche

pie crust of choice

7 eggs, lightly beaten

1 cup cream

dash of salt & pepper

goat cheese, as much as you like

roasted red peppers, chopped, as much as you like

kalamata olives, pitted, sliced, as much as you like (LOTS!)

goat cheese, crumbled, as much as you like


whip eggs and cream together, add spices. Pour into prepared pie crust. sprinkle other ingredients in. bake at 350 til golden and just firm. Cool for 10 min. before serving


More crafty things on the way soon. But for the moment...I'm in the kitchen.

No comments: