Wednesday, June 8, 2011

...a quick and easy gift-y!

While I was standing in line at the food store some tic-tacs caught my eye. And all of a sudden I had an idea. So I got home tossed the food in the fridge and started stamping...like ya do! And this is what I made. It was easy-peasey-lemon-squeezey. I just measured out the orange gingham to be sure that it covered the lable. Cut the white cardstock a little smaller. Stamped. Colored. And added a little crystal glaze to give the bubbles some texture.
Not one to leave something half finished I stamped the sentiment and some more bubbles for continuity on the back. Gotta love it when an idea comes together!
All products are A Muse Studio
"Card" Recipe: Stamp Set- Keep Swimmin'; Cardstock-orange gingham, sugar; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; Crystal Clear Glaze; Tic-tacs

11 comments:

sherri said...

This is just adorable Lara. I love it!! I need to do this.

JulieHRR said...

TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! What a fabby idea, Lara!

Michelle said...

Love it!

Julie D. said...

I love it!! What a great idea...this time I am going to copy you! Thanks :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fuuuuuuun! This is such a great lil gifty. :)

Indy's Designs said...

Just loving your inspiration!!! Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Adorable!!!!

TOBEY said...

too stinkin' cute, gotta go to the grocery store and get me some tic tacs, you got my brain doing cartwheels!!!

Lori Barnett said...

GET OUTTA HERE!!!! This is so COOL!

kari bell said...

this is too cute! i'm adding blue tic tacs to the grocery list.

Lara said...

Thank you so much for all the comments! I'm glad you like my tic-tacs. Over the next couple of days I'm posting variations on this same idea. Hope you check it out.