Tuesday, August 23, 2011

...a funny pun


If you know me for any length of time, you will learn that I love a good pun. They make me laugh, I can't help it. So a friend sent me this picture from Disneyland of a sign it was called Le Bat en Rouge...I couldn't do anything but go and make a card...

All products are by A Muse Studio.
Card Recipe: Stamp sets-Essential Sentiments and Spooky Boo Day; Ink-slate, onyx, pebble; Cardstock-onyx gingham, sugar, onyx shimmer damask, onyx and cherry; Accessories- red twinkle stickers, spooky fence die, pinking border die, 3d tape, bat trio die (AND a very punny pun!)

3 comments:

Ann said...

HA! :)

Deb (dcorder) said...

Lara! It's adorable. I've been loving your Halloween goodies. Finally got the mini from Heather...I have 4 cards in it. (can you tell which ones are mine?) :D :D

Bethany said...

Yay for inspiration!