Tuesday, June 28, 2011

...chickens.

I really do love chickens. They make me laugh. I have a lot of friends who raise chickens so I am lucky enough to get some very tasty farm fresh eggs every now and again. More than actual, walking, laying, crossing the road type chickens, I love these stamped chickens.


I stamped them on sugar paper and then used my 1-inch square punch to cut out the 4 squares. It was fun to play with the angles and the amount of image that got included. If you've never made a card this way, give it a try. You'll start looking at your stamps in a whole new light.

Happy Inchie Making!
Why did the lollipop cross the road? Because it was stuck to the chicken! :)

All Products used are by A Muse Studio. You can get them here!
Card Recipe: Stamp Set-Farm Fun; Cardstock-onyx polka dot, sugar, cherry; Ink-Memento Black; Accessories- 1"-punch, Copics-BG10, R27, Y38, E00

3 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Such a fun card!

Julie D. said...

What a cute card, you are one crafty chick!!

Lara said...

Right back at you Chickie!