Saturday, May 28, 2011

pretty & super fast crafty goodness.


How easy is it to make a card? SUPER EASY. I am a firm believer that easy cards are often the prettiest. Probably because I am a fan of the clean & simple look. Or maybe because it is the simplicity itself that I find attractive. It could be that I have fallen in love with the letterpress look with it's white space and bold colors. Whatever the reasons are...I love this card if I do say so myself.


A little leafy green, some bright sunny yellow, a deep blue and voila! Prettiness!





I added some pearls, but only a few, to add a little diamension to it. Thought about adding lots of other things and then just told myself to stop.


Knowing when to stop is half of design.


The whole thing took less than 5 minutes! I am going to be playing with this look a LOT more in the days to come.


This is a stamp set everyone should have. It is so easy to use, gives you BEA-U-T-ful results every time and can be used with almost every occasion.


Check out Beautiful Botanicals and Beautiful Botanicals 2 at www.amusestudio.com/larakalapacs

3 comments:

Christina said...

I am totally with you on the beauty of simple cards, and this one is a perfect example! Love the pop of yellow and the clean white space at the top!

Anonymous said...

I love this style and you have created a real beauty here, I love it!!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Holy wow! These are great! I'm off to check out your other posts. :)

I'd love to have you join in the fun to win my blog candy!