Thursday, May 12, 2011

...chocolate.

I was so inspired by the video. I was bold enough to say that I was going to post what I made...before I had any idea what I was going to make exactly. And then, I got a little stuck. Finally, I came up with something. I don't think it's quite done. It needs a little something at the top, but I'm not sure what. I loved doing the window! I am going to have to keep this idea in mind and see what else I can come up with .


I love this little chocolate! The red heart twinkle sticker fits perfectly on tip to give it a little sparkle. And the sentiment makes me smile.

Card Recipe: All Products by A Muse Studio--Stamp Sets-Love Conquers All, Hearts a'Plenty; Paper-cherry, kraft; Ink-french roast, cranberry; Accessories- 1"square punch, clear embossing powder, red heart twinkle, 3D tape



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Lara! I just love you used Kraft! Love it's cool fibers! Very cute card with your embossed chocolate. Yummm.

liannallama said...

so cute! I love the red and Kraft!

Anonymous said...

I love kraft and red together! And, YAY for the twinkle on top! ;)