Monday, November 14, 2011

red and white (& the new Spotlight!)

I am a big fan of red & white. I love to mix these colors any chance I get. And Christmas gives me an occasion to really play with that. So when I saw the new Spotlight projects it was love at first sight.                                                        The coasters are adorable and I am going to be making some tomorrow. {Ann, if you are reading my blog, close your eyes! You may be getting these for Christmas!}  How cute & easy! Gotta love that....tie them up with some ribbon, add a hot cocoa mix and you've got a cute little Christmas gift good to go. Come to think of it I wonder who else might like this. Hmm... This could be fun!                                                    If you haven't had a chance to play and create with the A Muse Studio felt you have been missing out. The colors are lovely and coordinate perfectly with the ribbons, paper, pearls and twinkles. But as you can see, sometimes you don't even need bling (did I really just say that...no sparkle necessary? But look at how cute, fast, and fabulous these coasters are!!). All you need is some felt, some heat'n'bond and some dies. Easy-peasey-lemon-squeezy! Crafty goodness at it's best! 


And I love this little tree. SO easy to make! Isn't it great when a simple project gives you that big WOW! factor you're going for?!  I may just have to host my own Cookie Swap after seeing all the beautiful and inspiring project for this month's Spotlight. Click on the a|s Spotlight tab about to see more inspiring photos and all of the Spotlight details! And if you really love it, email me and we can set up YOUR VERY OWN WORKSHOP featuring the current Spotlight features or anything else that you'd like to make. I do workshops all over the New England/Seacoast area and New Jersey when I'm in the area. I'd love to get crafty with you and your friends! Email me with your contact info and we will set something up. I have a  few spots left but they are going to go soon....don't miss it!

lara@amusestudio.com

No comments: