Tuesday, November 8, 2011

...acorns!

I saw this card at the A Muse Shop and knew that I was going to have to make it myself just because it is so cute! I also live in a place where there are a lot of squirrels and acorns so it feels rather home-y to me. 


This is one of those cards where I like to use my stamp positioner to get those acorns all lined up "just so." If you haven't tried this tool yet it is worth playing with. It's easy to use and can save you a headache of what could be "fussy stamping."  You can just stamping it quick and get to the copic coloring.  So that's my little woo hoo for the stamp positioner and to the creative muse stamping away at the shop.....Love this card! Thank you!

All products by A Muse Studio
Card Recipe: Stamp Sets - woodland friends, autumn beauty; Cardstock - wheat, fern, sugar; Ink - Memento black, french roast, nutmeg; Copics - YG95, YG97, E33, E37, W2

No comments: