Sunday, November 20, 2011

a little inspiration!

Sometimes we all need a little inspiration. These are some of the things that have been inspiring me lately. These designs are from the A Muse Studio Inspiration Guide & Catalog. This is one of my favorite places to look when I need some ideas. So here's a little something to get your creative self going....




This Warm Winter Wishes card uses a pretty stamp set that's on sale right now through the end of December. I'll be teaching it at my November and December workshops. If you're interested send me an email. at  lara@amusestudio.com.

It uses a few of my favorite things: glitter and super stick tape, a stamp positioner (love that tool for lining things up "just right") and candy cane stripe patterned cardstock.

What are you making this Christmas?


And how cute is this tag?

A little cocoa cardstock, a g-man die, a warm felt heart, some bakers twine for a scarf, and little glitter to give it a sugar dusted touch!

I just love this little guy....he will be making an appearance on my Christmas gifts this year. Everyone needs a little man so cute and yummy...makes ya just want to bite his head off. I'm hungry for some cookies all of a sudden. How 'bout you?

What inspires you lately?






All products used are from A Muse Studio. These cards were designed by the talented Creative Muses at A Muse Studio. I did NOT make them....yet.....just was so excited I had to share.

No comments: