Wednesday, July 13, 2011

...playing with plaid!

I have a new favorite stamp set! (I say that every other day, I know, but this is my fav for the moment anyway) The set is called Mad for Plaid and it is just so versatile! Wanna see what I did with it?

I love making patterns and playing with color. It is so simple! Just pick a few ink colors. And stamp away. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! I will tell you that I used removable sticky notes to cover the part of the card that I wanted to leave "un-patterned." And I also chose one color for each stamp in the examples you see above.

If you are interested in getting a Mad For Plaid stamp set be sure to let me know. This set is on sale now BUT time is running out. You have until July 15th! You can order this set and any other a muse goodies HERE. I'm happy to help you place your order and answer any questions that you may have. You can leave a comment or email me at laralovek@gmail.com.

Have an a*musing day playing with plaid!

All Products by A Muse Studio
Card Recipe:
"Happy Heart"- Stamp Sets-Mad for Plaid, Hand Scripted; Cardstock-shell; Ink- blush, shell, lichen, grass; Heart Twinkle Sticker.

"Hello" - Stamp Sets-Mad for Plaid, Graphic Sunflower; Cardstock- vanilla; Ink-latte, toffee, french roast, eucalyptus.


2 comments:

Pamela Fredrickson said...

I love the patterns! Mad for Plaids is one of my favorite sets and I love showing how versatile it can be. You have done an awesome job on these cards!

Lara said...

It's just so fun and easy. I love to show this at workshops. Fast and fabulous but comes out looking tricky...tons of fun!