Saturday, July 2, 2011

...4 Ideas for the 4th!

When it comes to the 4th of July I start thinking STARS. So when I went to make a card I realized that I didn't have any stars. And then I remembered the starfish in my seashells set.
So here is Idea #2:
As a girl who grew up on the shore this is a card that makes me think of the 4th of July! It's super simple, patriotic, and beachy. Makes me want to go down to the beach to see the fireworks....

Oh, and I really should mention that both of these stamp sets are on SALE right now! But only until the 14th of July. If you are interested or would like to see more of the current a|s Spotlight sale you can email me at www.laralovek@gmail.com. Or you can see it here at www.amusestudio.com/larakalapacs.

All products by A Muse Studio
Card Recipe: Stamp Sets-seashells, mad for plaid; Cardstock-blueberry, sugar; Ink-cranberry, sugar; Accessories-white embossing powder.

No comments: