Monday, August 15, 2011

...back to school!


I just had to share some of these adorable projects. The creative muses at A Muse Studio have out done themselves for this adorable Spotlight.

A cute gift for the teacher!

Love the "punny" notes!
Seriously cute book covers!
And a backpack that I just HAVE TO make! It features our new felt!
Love how easy it is to cut out these shapes with our custom dies.
And this owl is just my favorite! I am making this for some
special teachers as we start a new school year!

All of the stamp sets you see are on sale from Aug 15-Sept 15. I'd love to help you save and stamp at a workshop featuring some of this crafty goodness. email me to set up a stamping workshop of your own. laralovek@gmail.com

1 comment:

Deb (dcorder) said...

All adorable! I love the rock star grunge!!!