Saturday, April 2, 2011

a challenge.

I find myself completely unable to resist playing along with the Moxie Fab World Tueday Trigger. If you want to play along visit the Moxie Fab blog here: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/03/tuesday-trigger-farm-fresh.html I am so in love with the colors of this weeks Trigger pic:


I love all of the white space! I love the orange and blue! I love the simplicity of it! I had no ideas at first because I was determined to use only what I have on hand. So I started pulling things out and then THIS happened:

I love the white space! I love the orange and blue! I love the simplicity! Here's a close up for good measure... Isn't it cute? I think it is if I do say so myself. I love it when my crafty time is productive. Let me know if you are playing along this week. I'd love to see what you made!

Orange ya'Blue Birthday Wishes Card Recipe: Stamps-contemporary greetings; Ink-ocean; Paper-sugar, sky, bermuda, orange, orange gingham; Embellishments- bermuda button, a random bit of twine I found in the bottom of a drawer.

3 comments:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Oh, I really like this. Very clean and simple, yet pretty. Great interpretation.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lara! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

Unknown said...

Like the dimension the button adds. Nice!